Your tablet or smartphone is useless without access to the corporate content that you need to work with. Alfresco Mobile is a free mobile document management app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, which enables you to view all your content stored in your Alfresco on-premise or Alfresco in the cloud account. View, open and edit documents in other apps, collaborate on content, initiate and complete workflow functions, assign and monitor tasks, and accomplish many other activities essential to mobile document sharing. iPad document management and iPad file sharing have become critical requirements for most companies.
The Alfresco Mobile app was designed to address this challenge:
Enterprise-class security features to protect your vital corporate content.
- Set an offline expiry period for content that is downloaded/synced to iPads and iPhones
- Full time data encryption keeps content encrypted on your mobile device
- Optional password re-entry on each app use increases security even further
Always have your vital corporate content at your fingertips.
- Connect Alfresco Mobile to numerous on-premise and cloud accounts simultaneously
- Sync your favorite documents for access even when you have no connection
- Search your sites, folders and files from within the mobile app
Facilitate cross-functional mobile working practices.
- Open documents in your favorite tablet apps (such as Quickoffice or iWorks), edit, and save back into Alfresco
- Upload new versions and monitor version history - even revert back to previous document versions
- Add comments to content, like and share using Alfresco Mobile social collaboration features
More than mobile content access, unleash your tablet's full mobile workflow potential.
- Initiate and complete workflow actions on the go, using your smartphone or tablet
- Set up review and approve workflows for documents that require input from numerous assignees
- Monitor task progress and completion without the need to be tied to the office
Alfresco Mobile is open source and integrates with your favorite business productivity apps
- Content can be opened in Quickoffice HD, Docs To Go, iWorks and other similar apps so that edits can be made and saved straight back into Alfresco
- More and more integration options are being added all the time
- The Alfresco Mobile SDK provides developers with everything they need to integrate their own apps with Alfresco for free