Alfresco is the leading open source alternative for Enterprise Content Management (ECM). Alfresco encompasses the best innovation from the open source community, with tested and certified technology for use in most trusted environments - from the Fortune 500 to enterprises of all sizes.
Our Alfresco consulting services enable customers to leverage the power of content, collaboration, and social community. Our clients harness the power of our uniquely tailored solutions to deeply engage with customers, improve collaboration throughout the enterprise, leverage real-time information to enhance productivity.
Taashee specializes in helping our clients build content management solutions using Alfresco, the world's leading open platform for social content management. Our constant research and experience in complex projects make our team ready to manage and deliver reasonably complex projects.
As a comprehensive content management platform, Alfresco provides the following core content management capabilities:
- Document Management
- Social Collaboration using Alfresco Share
- Content as a Service
In addition, Alfresco provides numerous interfaces (including CIFS, WebDAV, ReST APIs, Web Services APIs, Java APIs, CMIS) and application development capabilities for straightforward integration and customization.
However, Alfresco doesn't stop there. As a successful open source project, Alfresco users benefit from community contributions that extend the power of the platform with numerous add-ons, extensions and integrations. We assist our customers to leverage the full potential of Alfresco & make sure it integrates with their existing components. Some of the integration services that we cover are Liferay/Alfresco integration, Drupal/Alfresco integration, Confluence Wiki/Alfresco integration, custom user interfaces, among many others.
Alfresco provides a wealth of capabilities to solve your content management challenges. Alfresco also offers tremendous flexibility. Right from the builtin Workflow manager to, event and schedule handlers to customized form and css development, we work that out for you so that you stay focused on your key areas. The other standard services that we provide are listed below:
- Web content management (including full webapp and session virtualisation)
- Records management (in-built and Department of Defence 5015.02 certified)
- Workflow creation and management as desired by the business needs
- Custom forms development to extend the out-of-the-box functionalities
- Cusotm Document management rules
- Digital asset management
- Desktop integration with Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org, Sharepoint Protocol and LibreOffice
- Pluggable authentication for secure extranet collaboration
- Workflow solutions using jBPM and Activiti workflows
- Intelligent search