Business Rules Management System
JBoss Enterprise BRMS automates business-evaluating processes. This type of automation guarantees precision and allows both business and technical employees to redirect energy where it is most needed. Whether your organization is in the medical, legal or financial fields, knowledge and logic is used to determine how contracts are categorized, refunds are managed, and applications are processed. A string of if/then statements can fully automate these outcomes.
JBoss Enterprise BRMS comes with an easy-to-use interface specifically designed for nontechnical users. This means, after deploying JBoss Enterprise BRMS, business analysts and other employees (who know the qualifications for these processes), have the ability to create, edit, and manage the rules used in their rules management system. When business employees make these changes directly, your organization will always remain current. Moreover, time and accuracy is often lost transferring information between departments.
JBoss Enterprise BRMS Benefits and Features
Work smarter and keep operations current with JBoss Enterprise BRMS.
JBoss Enterprise BRMS:
- Allows anyone with expertise on an organization's ins-and-outs to audit business rules
- Deploys into any Java Web or App server
- Eliminates duplicate and out-of-sync business rules implemented in multiple Java applications
- Offers single-point-of-change control
- Supports compliance with regulations and contracts
- Automated active decisions
JBoss Enterprise BRMS includes:
- Effective rules development interface (no need to translate rules into code)
- Runs with highly efficient rules engine - Drools (full Rete algorithm with high performance indexing and optimization)
- Easy-to-use management system
- Complex event processing technology preview (CEP)
- Repository and web-based administration console (manages rules within application, cloud, and SOA deployments)
The Taashee Way
Taashee is a leader in open source development, testing, deployment and monitoring solutions. Moreover, Taashee is the company to rely on for implementing JBoss and Red Hat solutions, including JBoss Enterprise SOA, JBoss Enterprise Data Services, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux Advanced Platform. Our aim is to improve operational efficiency and reliability. Recommending JBoss Enterprise BRMS is one more way Taashee attains this goal for its customers.
Taashee professional consultants provide a system that pulls knowledge from business users, translates it into data that is relied 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. In addition, Taashee consultants identify workflow and rules management gaps. For example in a financial institution, rules can be created to alert employees of unfinished and unusually large trade allocations. In the end, your IT will better serve your internal and external customers, as well as bring you significant cost savings.
Clever Design and Implementation
Taashee professionals develop strategies that employ the potential of JBoss Enterprise BRMS to manufacture active business decisions in your IT infrastructure. When implemented, business events, both usual and unusual are accurately administered in real-time. Let Taashee experts eliminate unnecessary manual intervention and boost your IT intelligence.
Taashee 24/7 NOC Monitoring
Leave the monitoring to the experts. Taashee runs its own network operations center. With knowledgeable staff on duty 24 hours per day/seven days per week, your IT infrastructure will be in good hands.