JBoss Farming and Clustering
If your J2EE application requires 24x7 uptime and you cannot afford to lose transactions or data, you need to turn to clustering. Clustering allows you to run an applications on several parallel servers (a.k.a cluster nodes). The load is distributed across different servers, and even if any of the servers fails, the application is still accessible via other cluster nodes. Clustering is crucial for scalable enterprise applications, as you can improve performance by simply adding more nodes to the cluster. JBoss Application Server (AS)comes with very advanced clustering features. Some of which are mentioned below.
- Automatic cluster membership discovery.
- Fail-over and load-balancing features for JNDI, RMI, Entity Beans, Stateful Session Beans with in-memory state replication, and Stateless Session Beans.
- Pluggable load-balance policies.
- HTTP session replication with Tomcat and Jetty (CVS HEAD only).
- Dynamic JNDI discovery. JNDI clients can automatically discover the JNDI InitialContext.
- Cluster-wide replicated JNDI tree.
- Network Boot.
- Farming: Distributed cluster-wide hot-deployment
Taashee provides comprehensive services to application vendors and ISVs who are working on JBoss to develop mission critical applications. This allows developers to keep their focus on their core areas while Taashee will help them utilize the full potential of JBoss clustering.
- Alfresco chooses Taashee Linux Services as one among its Top Global EMEA Partners.
28th July 2016 !
- Taashee secures Veeam 2015 Best Rising Star Partner Award.
26th July 2016 !
- Taashee bags the coveted 2015 Outstanding Contribution to VMware Business - South award.
24th July 2016 !
- Taashee Linux Services once again awarded as one of the TOP 100 Premier Partners in INDIA by CHANNEL WORLD in Mumbai.
4th May 2012 !
- Taashee helps Uttam Energy to Build Highly Secured IT Environment using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
23th Jan 2012
- Taashee helps Bilcare Research to Cost-Effectively Scales For Business Growth With Red Hat Enterprise Linux with Integrated Vistualization.
12th March 2011
- Taashee helped Indian eCommerce Leader to Adopts Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
1st Sept 2010
- Taashee Provides Lupin with a reliable, flexible, and high-performance infrastructure for its critical drug research software.
30th Nov 2011
- Taashee helps in powering the entire IT Infrastructure of Lifespring Hospitals on Red Hat and Open Source Solutions.
17th August 2010
- Taashee Linux Services ventures into partnership with Crafter Software
28th July 2016 !
- Taashee wins Yamaha SZ motorbike from Veeam Software
21st October 2016 !
- Taashee unveils its List of Products for the Year 2017
30th December 2016 !
- Taashee Linux Services featured in APAC CIO Outlook magazine!
3rd January 2017!