Accessing data and pushing it to users in a form that promotes efficientcy is often enterprises' biggest challenge. JBoss Enterprise Data Services Platform is an extension for JBoss Enterprise SOA. JBoss Enterprise Data Services uses data from multiple data stores regardless of individual formats. JBoss Enterprise Data Services virtualizes data storage allowing numerous applications to consume data and drive it to users in a resourceful presentation.
JBoss Enterprise Data Services Benefits and Features
JBoss Enterprise Data Services is a solid platform for managing data across diverse applications.
JBoss Enterprise Data Services:
- Aggregates data from multiple sources into a single view
- Accommodates data governance and compliance
- Facilitates real-time read and write access
- Simplifies access to distributed data
- Centralized data management
- Provides a rich modeling environment
- Is available at a low cost
- Supported by Red Hat and delivered by certified experts
JBoss Enterprise Data Services includes:
- Repository for storing metadata
- Reporting/Analytics tools
- Runtime environment for creating data feeds
- Multiple data access options (Java Database Connectivity or Open Database Connectivity)
- Services publishing in conjunction with the enterprise service bus
- Integration with the Red Hat ESB platform
Taashee Heightens the Value of Your Data
Taashee professionals set up your system so it can take data from multiple sources and consalidate it into a single virtual coffer. Taashee proves organizations do not need to get bogged down with new and changed data sources. Taashee will design a JBoss Enterprise Data Services Platform that meets all your data needs.
Taashee professional consultants solve issues that arise when an organization's information assets are stored in disparate locations. Data virtualization with JBoss Enterprise Data Services Platform and its enterprise service bus accommodates data from different sources and creates a single source that appears to hold all the data.
Skilled Design and Implementation
Taashee technicians transform data into information that is easily accessed and used. For example, a user might not need all data pertaining to a customer. Instead, technicians configure data streams for each user type. These custom views of data pulled from various sources (databases, files, applications, and services) save time and heighten security. Moreover, data is accessed in real-time overcoming the old practice of copying data from one location to another.
Taashee technicians hold the necessary certifications to design and implement highly successful systems. These include RHEL 6, WebSphere MQ v7, IBM JDK, DB2, and MS SQLServer.
Taashee 24/7 NOC Monitoring
Leave the monitoring to the experts. Taashee runs its own network operations center. With knowledgeable staff on duty 24 hours per day/seven days per week, your IT infrastructure will be in good hands.