JBoss Operations Network (JBoss ON or JON) is a management platform for JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP), and JBoss Enterprise Web Server (EWS). JBoss ON manages and monitors a central repository of resources, which is created by agents that collect information throughout a network. JBoss ON makes network development, testing, deployment, and monitoring simple, precise, and quick.
JBoss ON's heightened visibility of components and IT performance makes overseeing lifecycles of your applications more robust than ever. Using JBoss ON, administrators catalogue resources from one central console. Moreover, organizations achieve increased compliance since all activities can be audited. JBoss ON was design precisely to improve management and monitoring of JBoss infrastructures a goal that is well achieved.
JBoss Operations Network Benefits and Features
Centralization, simplicity, and reliability are what you can expect with JBoss ON.
JBoss Operations Network provides:
- One central console with rich graphical interface
- Audit trails that show when administration functions take place and by whom
- Automated discovery with limited configuration (manual option also)
- Automated notifications about new patches and software updates
- Easy deployment of new applications, patches, and updates
- Robust web interface
- Simplified organization of resources in logical groups and topologies
JBoss Operations Network provides tools that:
- Allow remote deployment of applications
- Monitor and collect metric data for designated platforms, servers, and services
- Start, stop, and re-start applications across enterprises
- Set application alert conditions
- Create sophisticated administrative access controls
JBoss Operations Network also includes:
- Full command-line interface with remote agent configuration
- Extensible APIs for interoperability
- True SSL encryption and authentication for bi-directional server-agent communications
- Programmatic interface for JAVA and SOAP clients
- Full management support for EAP 5.0
The Taashee Difference
Let Taashee's knowledge of JBoss ON help you improve your IT while reducing the total cost of managing your JBoss middleware environment. According to an IDC study published in August 2010, organizations who use JBoss ON maximized their investment by six times. What's more, on average these organizations made up for their investment in only five months. Whether your focus is discovery and inventory, configuration management, application deployment, or availability management, skilled deployment of JBoss ON will put you where you want to be.
Taashee professional consultants strive to help organizations effectively monitor hundreds of metrics in their JBoss environment. Taashee experts know JBoss ON and how it can best serve your IT needs. Taashee harnesses the power of JBoss ON to provide its clients with a central messaging bus for all monitoring, inventory, and control events. If you are looking for full-range auditing capabilities and fail-proof alerting, then Taashee can help.
Skilled Design and Implementation
Taashee technicians will set up your JBoss ON solution so it will generate alerts regarding resources that require attention, all in real-time. JBoss ON's constantly updated metrics and predefined baselines make this possible. Furthermore, Taashee staff will show you how to access and read historical data outlining what happened in the environment at the time of a fault. Taashee technicians will also automate processes to correct faults. And for a bonus, you will be able to analyze trends with graphing and charting capabilities.
Taashee 24/7 NOC Monitoring
Leave the monitoring to the experts. Taashee runs its own network operations center. With knowledgeable staff on duty 24 hours per day/seven days per week, your IT infrastructure will be in good hands.