JBoss Enterprise SOA means more flexibility for businesses. JBoss Enterprise SOA gives organizations the freedom they need to accommodate a greater range of software solutions. Since JBoss Enterprise SOA processes data between applications that otherwise could not communicate, more integration possibilities exist. Moreover, organizations are not bound by software programing. JBoss Enterprise SOA is open source, which means its public code can be adapted easily to meet an organization's unique business needs.
JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform enables applications to work together. With less effective IT solutions time is wasted manually puling data from on application and entering it into another. Moreover, customer service is compromised when one application is not able to access another. Without total cross-communication, viewing a customer's complete history is difficult. With JBoss Enterprise SOA customer service improves, essential processes are automated, and data processing times increase.
What's more, JBoss Enterprise SOA is cost-effective. Not only is this platform top-rated for performance in application integration and automated business process, it comes at a low cost as compared to competing platforms.
JBoss Enterprise SOA Benefits and Features
The JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform makes rigorous business execution affordable.
JBoss Enterprise SOA:
- Improves business process execution speed and quality
- Makes IT more agile and less dependent on software brands
- Seamlessly connects non-interoperable systems
- The JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform offers process automation through a variety of approaches, including EAI and SOA, or via emerging EDA
- Increases developer productivity with the use of popular enterprise integration frameworks
- Reduces dependence on custom coding (i.e. for proof-of-concept or production deployments)
- Provides software, support, and upgrades subscriptions
- Available at a low cost
- Supported by Red Hat and delivered by certified experts
JBoss Enterprise SOA includes:
- Robust enterprise service bus
- Smart event coordination
- Java-based operations (works on any Java supported operating system)
- UDDI v3 registry, workflow, and business rules execution
- JBoss Enterprise BRMS 5.1 integration
- Apache Camel Gateway compatibility
- JBoss Developer Studio 4 (with new testing tools for both SOAP and RESTful-based web services)
- WS-BPEL technical preview
Choose Taashee Experts
Taashee professional consultants transform your IT infrastructure into a robust system that supports flexibility, robustness, and control. Our consultants are authorities on tools used to build, configure, deploy, monitor, and manage IT services. Taashee consultants will find the solutions you need to implement a successful JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform.
Taashee consultants design strategic SOA platforms from multiple products, relieving organizations from relying on a single vendor's product line. Taashee begins with your existing application platform and develops towards a complete SOA. This is one more way professional consulting ultimately reduces IT costs.
Effective Development and Implementation
Taashee technicians are experts in the science of services integration, business process automation, and IT resource linking. Taashee technicians will orchestrate SOA business services, enterprise applications, and other IT assets into automated business processes, all on a single platform.
Taashee technicians hold the necessary certifications to design and implement highly successful systems. These include RHEL 6, WebSphere MQ v7, IBM JDK, DB2, and MS SQLServer.
Taashee 24/7 NOC Monitoring
Leave the monitoring to the experts. Taashee runs its own network operations center. With knowledgeable staff on duty 24 hours per day/seven days per week, your IT infrastructure will be in good hands.