Messaging is the key to any high-performing IT infrastructure. JBoss Messaging Realtime Grid (MRG) provides the intelligence most IT infrastructures need to handle diverse platforms, programming languages, network protocols, and hardware. Major software vendors implement their own set of API and management tools, which is inconvenient for organizations attempting to integrate.
JBoss MRG overcame this obstacle by conforming to AMQP, the most embraced open messaging standard. AMQP extends down to the wire level, standardizing messaging operations across language, platform, vendor, hardware, and software barriers. In addition to unprecedented interoperability, JBoss MRG offers 100% more speed than alternative solutions.
JBoss MRG Platform Benefits and Features
JBoss MRG guarantees your IT performance will offer superior reliability and speed.
JBoss MRG provides:
- Sophistication for managing virtualization deployments across heterogeneous servers with changing workloads, priorities, and seasonality
- Ultimate in flexibility deployable on Linux and non-Linux platforms, including Windows and Solaris
- Support for most major development languages
- Foundation for service-oriented architecture (SOA), virtualization, cloud computing, and bare-metal mission-critical applications
- Single, unified interface
- Minimal complexity and cost
JBoss MRG includes:
- Messaging, realtime, and grid technology to meet peak computational demands
- MRG Grid (runs jobs across disparate computing resources, i.e. local datacenters, remote data centers, and desktop workstations)
- AMQP-compliant messaging bus with two times better performance than competing solutions
- Powerful command-line tools
- Web-based management console
- Realtime kernel
- Computing grid scheduler for distributed workloads and cloud computing
Taashee Knows JBoss
Taashee JBoss experts will simplify your software architecture. In the past, organizations were obligated to purchase a plethora of solutions - high-speed messaging systems for market-data application deployments, more reliable messaging systems for critical-delivery processes, and solutions for messaging large, multi-gigabyte payloads. With the help of Taashee your IT will run on one integrated platform, moving you beyond numerous, specialized, incompatible point products.
Consulting for Time-sensitive Workloads
Taashee professional consultants could be the difference between your organization's ability to keep customers or lose them to one of your competitors. In some cases, a few milliseconds of processing time affects customer retention. Taashee takes advantage of lengthy kernel codepaths to enhance processes and prioritize applications. Taashee consultants provide the consistent fast response times that boost your competitive advantage.
Solid Design and Implementation
Taashee developers and technicians will successfully deployed your JBoss solutions on either your Linux or non-Linux platforms. Moreover, these platforms can either be virtualized, run on bare metal, or operate in the cloud. Taashee technicians have the knowledge base and experience to implement systems with the messaging functionality that support multi-gigabyte messages and operate 100 times faster than alternatives. Taashee will design and implement a system that meets your reliability and durability needs all with open source products that save your costs without compromising performance.
Taashee 24/7 NOC Monitoring
Leave the monitoring to the experts. Taashee runs its own network operations center. With knowledgeable staff on duty 24 hours per day/seven days per week, your IT infrastructure will be in good hands.