Red Hat Directory Server (RDS)
Centralized repository for your identity and user information
Red Hat Directory Server is an LDAP-based server that centralizes application settings, user profiles, group data, policies, and access control information into an operating system-independent, network-based registry. Forming the central repository for an Identity Management infrastructure, Red Hat Directory Server simplifies user management, eliminating data redundancy and automating data maintenance. It also improves security, by storing policies and access control information, Red Hat Directory Server creates a single authentication source across entire enterprise for both intranet and extranet applications.
- Centralizes management of people and their profiles, reducing administrative costs
- Acts as a central repository for user profiles and preferences, enabling personalization
- Allows 4-way multi-master replication of data across the enterprise, providing a centralized, consistent data source available to enterprise applications
- Enables single sign-on access with a partner solution
- Provides scalability for massive numbers of users by containing the information control required for developing extranet applications
- Provides full support for 64-bit HP-UX, Solaris and Red Hat Enterprise Linux platforms
- Provides the foundation for strong certificate-based authentication when used in conjunction with a Red Hat Certificate System.
- Alfresco chooses Taashee Linux Services as one among its Top Global EMEA Partners.
28th July 2016 !
- Taashee secures Veeam 2015 Best Rising Star Partner Award.
26th July 2016 !
- Taashee bags the coveted 2015 Outstanding Contribution to VMware Business - South award.
24th July 2016 !
- Taashee Linux Services once again awarded as one of the TOP 100 Premier Partners in INDIA by CHANNEL WORLD in Mumbai.
4th May 2012 !
- Taashee helps Uttam Energy to Build Highly Secured IT Environment using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
23th Jan 2012
- Taashee helps Bilcare Research to Cost-Effectively Scales For Business Growth With Red Hat Enterprise Linux with Integrated Vistualization.
12th March 2011
- Taashee helped Indian eCommerce Leader to Adopts Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
1st Sept 2010
- Taashee Provides Lupin with a reliable, flexible, and high-performance infrastructure for its critical drug research software.
30th Nov 2011
- Taashee helps in powering the entire IT Infrastructure of Lifespring Hospitals on Red Hat and Open Source Solutions.
17th August 2010
- Taashee Linux Services ventures into partnership with Crafter Software
28th July 2016 !
- Taashee wins Yamaha SZ motorbike from Veeam Software
21st October 2016 !
- Taashee unveils its List of Products for the Year 2017
30th December 2016 !
- Taashee Linux Services featured in APAC CIO Outlook magazine!
3rd January 2017!