Job Title: JAVA DEVELOPER
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent with 5+ years of experience.
No. of Positions: 3
Salary: As per the industry standards
Please find the JD Below:
- 4+ years of extensive experience in design, development and testing of web-based enterprise systems using J2EE technologies (JDBC, Servlets, JSP,JSTL, JSF or any other MVC framework).
- Experience with Core Java, Jdbc, Servlet, JSP, Web services, spring/struts/MVC framework, python and JSF (Java Server Faces) is strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience on Java 8 (or) higher.
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented design principles and Design using JAVA.
- Hands on experience with REST API development, JSON / XML handling.
- Experience with one or more web/application servers (Tomcat/Jboss/Weblogic).
- Experience on Selenium tools like (Selenium IDE, Selenium Locators, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Java Framework, Selenium Grid) would be a plus.
- Knowledge on micro services like Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with build tools, development environments and IDE’s (Eclipse, NetBeans).
- Experience with one or more Source Code software (Bit Bucket).
- Extensive work experience working in an Agile methodology environment.
- Experience with unit testing tools and frameworks such as JUnit.
- Good knowledge in Design Patterns.
- Experience with working on small to medium d development teams from project definition through implementation.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible to work on Linux/Unix and Windows.
- Exposure to Big data technologies (Cassandra, Hadoop, MongoDB etc.)
- Strong understanding on CI/CD development practices.
- Exposure to Angular JS or Node JS.
- Knowledge on Code Analysis tools.
- Strong knowledge of Java and Go.
- Self-starter—naturally searching for problems and implementing solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team based environment.
- Ability to work within, deadlines and dynamic work environment.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Critical thinking skills and Adaptive to change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.