Job Title: Senior Business Analyst – Presales
Education and Experience:
- Prefer MBA with B.Tech/B.E/MCAor equivalent with 8+ years of experience.
No. of Positions: 3
Salary: As per the industry standards
Please find the JD Below:
- Manage incoming leads from portals, digital PPC campaigns and Email inquiries.
- Receive and respond to first level incoming calls from clients, schedule and establish next steps. Eg: a site visit, discovery call, and meetings.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customers & Demands.
- Gather data on initial requirements, develop proposals, share information regarding availability and pricing.
- They report, record and manage data. This includes updating the CRM with call statuses, discussion notes, contact information, and generate new contacts to enter in the CRM.
- Additional responsibilities also include cleaning and managing incorrect data, duplicating records management, collecting feedback by and between marketing and sales teams.
- Account and competitive intelligence: Gather and share any new information about market development from customer calls and online research.
- Demonstrate to leverage best practices and offer insight into client business and industry verticals.
- Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in Sales Enablement, Qualify and help close sales opportunities.
- Conduct sales activities by driving regional revenue.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes, Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products. Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping
colleagues updated on activities.